Part-time (3-4 days tbc.)
Employed or freelance contract considered
Salary – dependent on experience
This is a pivotal role with responsibility for reaching out to new and existing clients to promote our work and build long-term relationships. Part of the role is also to help with the delivery of client projects, developing communications strategies and plans. There will be some travel required.
As our project manager your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Managing social media channels
· Building new client relationships
· Nurturing existing client relationships
· Managing our client contact list and CRM
· Managing project partner and supplier relationships
· Co-ordinating the creation and distribution of the Neo newsletter
· Preparing client proposals
· Creating marketing strategies and plans
· Attending client pitches and meetings
· Supporting with the delivery of client projects
· Organising Neo events
· Attending networking events (sometimes out of office hours)
· Be a strategic thinker
· Have experience within a marketing role (preferably within an agency or consultancy)
· Have excellent writing skills
· Be a confident communicator
· Have a passion for social media and digital communications
· Be organised and have excellent time-management skills
· The way we work with each other, our partners and our clients is incredibly important to us. You’ll want to work in a collaborative, open culture that’s committed to developing meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients.
· Flexible working hours
· A progressive culture
· The opportunity to work with purpose and values driven organisations
If this sounds like you – and you like the sound of what we do – please send your CV, salary expectation & a brief explanation of why you’d like to join our team to the email address provided.
CLOSING DATE: 16 September 2019
No agencies please.
Calling freelance brand strategists & writers
As our business evolves and takes on work of increasing complexity, we’re looking to widen our circle of partner strategists and writers each bringing in-depth subject knowledge and expertise within social and environmental projects.
Ideally you will have contributed to complex brand projects and campaigns – designing robust research processes; unearthing authentic propositions; developing visions and values; articulating tone-of-voice and brand personality.
Like us, you’ll be committed to building brands around purpose and writing inspiring positioning copy so we can make that matter more. You’ll also enjoy working closely with other creatives within the team to ensure the brand positioning carries right through to delivery.
The way we work with each other and with our clients is incredibly important to us. You’ll want to work in a collaborative, open culture that’s committed to developing meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients.
If you would like to apply to join our partner circle, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, examples of your work, day rates and a covering letter to email@example.com.